Thursday 7 February 2013

Again..



Bonjour il!! Dah mula dah...hahaha... Stupid girl.Very super moron.Wrong wrong with dammit?! Is that your hobby ? To getting problem? or trouble?? $%&*#@ This is so stupid! -_- she is moron... my sister just order to cook a rice but she mocked at her sister. Strange? Yes it is... Not enough that then she cried. Want attention from your mother, huh? Stupid! She got many problem to think not to think about your small problem. Just because you don't won't listen then shouted at her and now you had yelled from your mother. If you won't not to listen but just ignored it and do your job. And now my mother yelled her and advise from an hour.. I guess...and then she started with like this "don't be like dalila. she is not good in word. her word are crumbling.Look at her blog"  yes mom! That true but like i care about that. I can correct my word. If i fail in word or what i not die yet. My brother acting like he reading book. Very well showed like good son. Dammit you! And when my mother done with her and now turn to my eldest sister.Giving advise about her job! Make a decision where she want work..haaa... Trouble.Dammit! Dude, who you think who you are? Please lol! you are not beauty and you are not princess so why should i care about you and one thing why should i respect you dude. Damm you!! Super wow,huh? Dude why you so diligent to do all home work like heat that water? And when my mother saw that she said."that my son.very diligent..." Like the  super hell i want throw he away from this house!! Good  acting,huh?! Brilliant.. *clap.clap* Well i just wondering when you stop acting? But seriously he is so cool not that bitch always give me sick! Well i guess i should stop.
Sayōnara